These terms and conditions apply to anyone who uses or visits the website: www.suzetteart.london
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any patent, trademark, service mark, registered design, copyright, design right, any contact or database rights, know-how, confidential information or process, any application for any of the above, and any other intellectual property rights recognised in any part of the world, whether or not presently existing or applied for, which are held by the owning party.
“User” or “you” means anyone using or visiting the website in any way.
2. Account, Password and Security
(1) Full use of the website may require you to open an account and complete a registration process by providing certain information and registering a username and password. Each person or organisation may only register once and have one account. Your full use of the website may only become valid once we have approved your registration and we reserve the right to refuse registration. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and for all use and activities under your account.
(2) You also specifically confirm that you will notify us immediately in writing and will make reasonable efforts to stop/limit any:
(a) unauthorised use, including any unauthorised use of your registration/account with the Website or any other known or suspected breach of security.
(b) misuse that is known or suspected by you.
(3) You may not in any way transfer your registration/account. You can not allow anyone else to use your account, nor can you use another person’s or organisation’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
(4) We will never be liable in any event for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
3. Use of Website and Services
(1) Full use of the Website may only be for registered users who are signed in and do not disable cookies.
(2) Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to supply the Website by ensuring it is available on the internet, we shall not be responsible for any failure to provide the Website or any services, or for any unavailability. The Website is available on an “as is” and “when available” basis. We reserve the right, without any liability, to suspend, alter or terminate the Website, including any services or contents without prior notice.
(3) We cannot guarantee that services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free and we reserve the right to suspend, terminate or alter. Particularly, there are inherent problems in the use of the internet and we will not be responsible for any interruption, losses or consequences whatsoever, including any tampering or hacking, nor for any browser crashes which may result in data loss whilst using our services.
(4) Use of the Website is at your own risk and by licence only and you acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this Website shall remain at all times vested in us or, as applicable, our licensors. You agree that you will not breach any of our rights.
(5) You may not, nor assist any other person or organisation, as to either all or any part of material, content or otherwise, including use of our name and any copyrighted or trademarked content, to download, copy, assign, transmit, publish, display, use, reproduce, distribute, modify, make derivative works of or create Internet "links" to the website without our express written permission.
(6) We have made every effort to ensure that anything displayed on our Website, including any content and products, are provided and displayed as accurately as possible but can not be responsible for errors or faults or variations. What you see (particularly in so far as colours and shapes are concerned) depends on your monitor and settings and we cannot guarantee this will be accurate.
(7) Recommendations, descriptions or any Website content should not be relied upon.
(8) We make no warranty against electronic virus, worms or any other fault or defect or problems that may occur or as a result thereof, including data, materials, documents or any email we send. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused resulting from a failure to provide or where a virus or defect occurs as a result of any email attachment or document we send to you.
(9) You agree that you will solely be responsible for your use of the Website and any services provided to you and that you will use the Website and services legally and only for the purposes for which they are intended to be used.
(11) Data is stored in accordance with the current Data Protection legislation in England & Wales.
4. Third Parties
The website will include links, to third parties, including those who also offer you services (e.g. payment services). When you click on any links you may be forwarded to websites relating to third parties. We do not recommend, endorse nor have any control or responsibility over the third parties or any such websites. You are aware that you will enter into a separate agreement that has nothing to do with us and you must make yourself aware of the terms of such agreement. You specifically confirm that we cannot be held liable in this regard.